Friday, February 19, 2010

Jacket instead of Sweater





Sweaters and I really don't get along very well, I wish the sweaters draped on me as lovely as Fab Finds Under $50, but jackets are more my friends.

Tomorrow I have a wedding reception and my high school reunion, so there are a few outfits I have in mind. Hopefully the rain storm that the weather man is predicting isn't going to spoil my choices.

pants--Calvin Klein (remix)
Shoes--Calvin Klein (remix)
Shirt--Old Navy (remix)
vest--Jones New York
Velvet Jacket--Gap (remix)

3 comments:

  1. I love the jacket - that purple looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. purple and grey is a great color combo! i likey a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not usually crazy about velvet but that jacket is gorgeous!! I love the color, it looks great with the grey vest! Love all of your inspirations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)