Monday, March 1, 2010

wardrobe capsule--Day 1


So today is my first day of the wardrobe capsule, I rolled up the sleeves and put on some pattern tights for some interest. I wish I added a bit of color, but hopefully next time.

Stripe shirt--The limited
black sheath dress--Tommy Bahama (remix)
belt--Calvin Klein (remix)
earrings--black onyx (remix)
shoes--xileration (remix)

I'm crossing my fingers or at least hoping stocking/tights are considered undergarments. If not, then I already lost...LOL

tights--Merona Collection (remix)

5 comments:

  1. Nice first day! Looking forward to what you will wear for the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, lovely! I plan to steal this entire look, I just need a stripy shirt and wide belt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. for the record, jane did say that tights are a freebie, so youre good to go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great look. One of my faves on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)