Monday, March 2, 2009

To be continued...

I was laid off this past Friday, so today is my first day of unemployment. So at the moment I will not be taking pictures since I really have no place to go right now. I do have an interview tomorrow, so I may post that picture. Its a casual interview since I know everybody already and its really just coffee to see if they can 'make' a position for me due to this bad economy.

I have some really nice things and I even thought of selling my clothes/shoes/bags/jewelry but my great husband said not too, because he know how I feel about my stuff. I have such a wonderful, fantastic, amazing husband--I am truly a lucky girl.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)