Thursday, March 12, 2009

Same interview two looks










My whole life I believed in networking and finally its paying off. I met this man in the Industry a year ago, I would only see him on business functions maybe once every month. When I got laid off I told him about it and a week later he e-mailed me telling me he is trying to get me a job at his company. I am so excited. I have been very lucky that I have been to 5 interviews with 4 different companies all because of networking. I yet to fill out an application or send my resume.

Today I went for an interview as a 'meet and greet' at 10:30pm. By 2 o'clock I was asked to come back for a second interview. So I went home and changed ( I wanted to look 'fresh')

First interview--
pinstripe charcoal suit-Calvin Klein
Blue blouse-Merona
Necklace-Dean Harris for Target
Bracelet-Hermes'
I didn't take a picture of the shoes because I have worn them before.
Blue/Black shoes-Restricted (remix)



Second interview-
Brown suit -Calvin Klein
pink button up blouse-Banana Republic
brown suede shoes-Michael Kors
Jewelry-Cream pearls

(I wore nylons because it I was speaking to traditional Taiwanese men) better to be safe than sorry.) Oh and guess what I have a 3rd interview today with the President of the company. I am so excited...Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)