Monday, March 16, 2009

Black & Brown




Today was my first day of employment. I'm ready to hit the ground running and I can't seem to do that until I have the basics given to me(phone, business cards, customer list, etc.) So basically for 8 hours I sat around all day and that's pretty much what I'm going to do all week, but I did notice the dress code seems to be pretty casual

I'm so grateful to admire fashion minded bloggers --YOU are the reason I dress up every day. I wish more people dressed up. What's wrong with looking nice and put together with a dash of polish? If I do wear Jeans it will be only on Fridays and I will make sure that looks fashionable.

flower print Shirt-New York & Co.
pants-Calvin Klein
Shoes-Dolce & Gabbana
Jewelry-Semi precious stones.
Belt-Calvin Klein

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)