Monday, March 23, 2009

Back on the road




I'm an outside sales person, so today was my first day visiting customers face to face. My boss joined me and I was pretty excited over that. Its kind of nice to have someone with you, because I can take the carpool lanes. Sounds dorky but not getting stuck in LA traffic is a dream!

Today I wore a jacket over my outfit and when it was warm enough I took it off. Also I'm not wearing any jewelery in the picture, but I did put some on before I walked out the door.
Long black necklace with black tear drop earrings and a black watch.

Black ruffle satin blouse--Banana Republic
plaid vest-Merona
Jacket-Merona
Black Skirt-Banana Republic
Black shoes--Xhilaration

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)