Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Navy Pants




I have certain things on my wish list. A red short sleeve button up red blouse, a black vest, etc. A navy suit was on my list too and I finally bought one. It took me a while because I really wanted a Navy suit with some sort of subtle pattern. I could never find it, but good o'l Calvin Klein had a plain navy suit on sale, so I took it! Today I just wore the pants, but I've been dying for a pair of navy pants.

Red heels-Nine West
navy pants-Calvin Klein
red cashmere tank with Swarovski crystals straps (unseen)-- Saks 5th Ave Folio collection
blouse-Banana Republic
Jewelry- necklace-Lapis, earrings-yellow jade (unseen)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)