Monday, March 30, 2009

more thrifting




I was so excited over my good fortune last week on my thrift purchase that I decided to wear the Michael Kors skirt I purchased. Today at lunch I went to another thrift store 'Good Will" normally I don't go to thrift stores because I do not have the patience for it. I like going into a store find what I need and leave. Its hard to go to a thrift store (for me) and look at every single thing to see if its in my size and double check there are no stains or whatever might be wrong with it. Since I had a great time on Thursday I decided to do it again during my lunch today. The prices were way higher because it was called a Good Will boutique "Classic Closet" so a pair of of Ann Taylor pants that were gently used sold for $19.99. Personally I though it was a little to high for used pants, but I guess when Ann Taylor pants go for more than that I presume that's reasonable????? Not sure, you tell me....would you pay $19.99 for a pair of Ann Taylor pants at Good Will? I think if they were for $10.oo I would have gotten them.

leopard shoes (favorite) --Dexter
light blue blouse-Banana Republic
red sweater-Gap
denim skirt-Michael Kors
necklace-semi precious stones (its a designer piece, but I forgot the name...sorry) remixed.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)