Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Interview day





Today I had my first interview (not bad for being laid off on Friday!) I have two more next week, but I'm not going to let this bring me down, I plan to look fab everyday (well at least that is what I'm telling myself) I didn't wear a suit because it would have been to formal. Actually what I was wearing was kind of over killed especially when I knew the guys that work there didn't dress up that much. I didn't care, I wanted to look professional and let them know I was serious and wanted to work there. The owner is flying out in 2 weeks, so I'll see how my second interview goes.

I'm very proud of my choice, I didn't think about what I was going to wear since I didn't want to stress out, but I'm really happy with my choice.

silk polka dot skirt--Banana Republic
silk green blouse-Banana Republic
black blazer-Calvin Klein
black leather sling backs-Nine West
black watch-Coach
jewelry-Citron necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)