Wednesday, March 18, 2009

86 degrees and still freezing




I think its crazy how freezing the office is!!!! It was sunny and a hot 86 degrees outside and I'm in a jacket with pants, but I'm the new kid, so I don't like complaining (well maybe only to you) I'm thinking of pulling out the turtle necks and winter wear. I do notice they dress really nice, one girl's hair looked amazing. I'm telling you girls, just give yourself an extra 10-15 min and you'll see how amazing you look.

Gray shoes-Mossimo
blue pinstripe pants-Banana Republic
striped shirt-Merona
purple velvet jacket-Gap
bracelet-Hermes (tried to take a picture but it came out way to blurry)

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit. Fab jacket!

    BTW, I love your blog name! I started calling my hubby my honeybunches and now I just call him "bunches". I'm always saying to him "I love you, bunches!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I got the name because my Husband calls me 'Honeybunchers'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)