Friday, March 13, 2009

and the winner is....





I went to my 3rd interview yesterday and I was offered the job. I'm in love because out of all the potentials I had this was the one I wanted. It is similar to my old job and it will let me work from home... Yeah!!!! I felt very bad for letting the other potential employers know I was not accepting their job offers, because it was really more of a favor they offered me employment (considering this down turn in the economy) so I let them know today. This was the winning outfit that got the job when I met the president of the company. I'm so excited...back to my daily outfits again...

Suit-Calvin Klein (yes I'm obsessed with Calvin)
Yellow blouse-Ann Taylor Loft
Black Heels-Issac Mizrahi for Target
Nylons-DKNY
Bracelet-Hermes'

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)