Saturday, March 14, 2009

love brown & teal






My husband is bothered by the fact that I keep taking pictures in the bathroom, but the ironic thing is he is also bothered if he takes my picture. Which I find it funny actually. I need to invest in a better camera with an tripod or something. I also need to go back to my post and edit most of them due to punctuations and unnecessary words. Obviously I'm not a professional writer or blogger, I'm just a gal who rambles and keeps on rambling.

printed T-shirt- Massimo ( I need to iron this)
Capri Jeans-Ann Taylor
brown sweater-Merona
satin flats-Bitten by SJP


oh, I'm on the look out for a short sleeve button down red collar blouse and a simple jet black vest. This is what gets me in trouble when I go shopping because when I'm on a mission, I see other stuff I like and I buy. If I can find these two things on-line, it will not only save my pocket book, but keep me out of the stores.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)