Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thank you!





I wanted to start off by saying thank you to the lurkers, lookers, readers and followers that I have. I was pleased that I had comments and was grateful to have them. Personally I don't mind a little flaming too (in a constructive way of course!) A) especially if my outfits are horrible, B) I don't want to embarrass myself again and C) I want to learn and improve.

I also wanted to comment on my job again. I was impressed today with the women in my office not because of their outfits (they all did look good) but I didn't realize how smart and experienced they are in our field. I'm very proud to be part of this team (I myself have been doing it for 17 years) so I love it when people are passionate about their jobs.

I also realized I have 5 pairs of black pants today, I hope people in my office don't think I keep wearing the same ones, especially if I do it back to back. Plus I was running a little late so I didn't have any make-up on in these pictures.

crop jacket-Ann Taylor Loft
sleevless white top-Old Navy
black pants --Classiques Entier
red shoes--Chadwicks
bracelet-Hermes

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted the pic of the bracelet - it is gorgeous! Lucky lady! Also, love the jacket!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)