Tuesday, March 17, 2009

All covered up




I totally forgot it was St. Patty's day today, so I forgot to wear green, but a nice girl in the office bought me a green necklace, so that was cool. On my first day of employment the AC was on full blast and I was freezing yesterday. So today I came prepared with layers. The AC was on full blast again, so I was very happy to be warm plus I was invited to an unexpected business dinner with the top 50 people in the company, so again I was happy I looked professional and warm.

Metallic shoes--BCBGirl
Khaki pants-Banana Republic
White ruffle shirt-Old Navy
argyle vest-Merona
corduroy jacket-Issac Mizrahi for Target

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)