Thursday, March 26, 2009

My salvation




I kept taking off the jacket because it was a hot 87 degrees outside, I was very happy to be wearing walking shorts, wedges and a short sleeve shirt. Normally when I drive around for my job, during lunch I normally visit the local Target in the city that I am in, which probably explains my collection of Target clothes.

There is no Target in the city of Chatsworth and since I couldn't leave the city I just drove around until I found something. Well--I found a Salvation Army and it was having its 1 day only 50% off sale. I purchased -- Coach sandals, Aldo mules, leather belt, Michael Kors denim skirt and gap pants for my mom all for $16.oo. Can you say score!

Wedges-Merona
printed ruffle shirt-Merona
Jacket-Banana Republic
walking shorts-Banana Republic

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, awesome deals! Can't wait to your haul over the coming weeks. I might just have to hit up the Salvation Army here in Indianapolis this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)