Saturday, December 26, 2009





This was taken after a long day, plus I'm just getting over the flu so I'm really tired.

We complimented each others animal --he was Zebra and I was Cheetah. Today was the last day of the family visits for the holidays and I had a great time. I went to visit my in-laws with my hubby and we had a wonderful dinner at their restaurant.

I actually wore this same outfit in Nov. for a trade show in Las Vegas but thought this outfit deserved a revisit because I felt great in it--besides, my hubby didn't see me in it the first time around.

shoes--Yves St. Laurent
ring--Lalique Crystal Cabochon
earrings--Swarovski crystal
tights--Calvin Klein
Dress--Maude (Mandalay Bay Boutique)
mink stole--Furs by Spritzer Bros.

on hubby
shirt--Ermenegildo Zegna
tie--Hermes
Suit--Armani Collection (Collezioni)
shoes--Ermenegildo Zegna
belt--Ermenegildo Zegna for di Croco

8 comments:

  1. You both look fabulous! That is a killer dress and I love it with the pops of red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hermes tie and how you guys match ever so slightly. Hope you feel better soon - I'm getting a cold...again! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOsh, you look HAUTE, lady!!! Seriously, I love this whole ensemble. The ring is so fun, and of course that dress is amazing. But the fur stole takes the cake. Very glam :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both look great! Just love that fur stole! Here's to a better 2010 and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the leopard print! Haute stuff! I am loving the fur stole too. Happy New Year to you and your hubby! You guys look so feb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a stylish couple! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress......Sassy!

    Looks very nice on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)