Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Layers and more layers



I wanted to take a picture of myself yesterday, but someone gave me a bunch of cookies and I decided to eat them that moment. By the time I got home I felt like a flocked tree because I was covered in powdered sugar, but they were so yummy!

I didn't want to wear a jacket today, so I decided to layer--I actually like the look, will definitely do it again :)

Shoes--Nine West (remix)
pants--Calvin Klein
red blouse--NY&CO (remix)
black blouse--Merona (remix)
Vest--NY&CO (remix)

5 comments:

  1. What a fun and creative way to layer! Love it! Definitely a great alternative to a jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes from that post are not a recent buy I'm sorry to say :/ They're from Fall/Winter 2 years ago so they are quite old. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I like this outfit! What a great vest.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)