Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Outerwear!






Today I decided to repeat a dress (well the whole look really) but I wanted to show you some of the outerwear I recently wore because I didn't have time to post them.

Teal Trench (the jacket I decided to wear today)--Mossimo
Blue Trench--Mossimo
navy pea coat--Arizona
Tan Wool coat--Gap
Cashmere gloves--Merona Collection
Light Blue Cashmere coat--Limited edition collaboration with Escada and Ermenegildo Zegna
black silk wrap--Cartier

Dress--Dana Buchman (remix)
Boots--Coobies (remix)
necklace--giveaway from What A boutique owner sees (remix)

7 comments:

  1. I think the blue trench is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the best coats! Love the teal trench!!

    Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

    xoxo
    Amy

    http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got the teal trench! It looks gorgeous on you! Makes me wish I would have gotten it!

    Never seen such a fabulous outerwear collection before...love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the different kinds of coats you've got going on. It really changes the outfit each time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice

    tout mes voeux de noel prends bien soins de toi et de ta famille ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just swinging by to wish you a Very Merry Christmas!

    hugs
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all those! You have some great jackets.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)