Thursday, December 17, 2009

Going back to school






I've had these shoes for a very long time and till this day I had no idea what to wear them with. I decided to give this look a try and I feel like I'm going to back to school. I guess the pony tail and the headband doesn't help the look but it was the only way I was able to style the shoes.

The Calculus book is not mine, but my hubby's--can you believe he actually reads this thing for enjoyment and relaxation ( insert freaky face) I married a very smart man and he comes up with beautiful mind kind of crap....its mind blowing sometimes...just don't get him started about science...my whole back yard is full of science projects :)

Dress--Isaac Mizrahi for Target (remix)
jacket-Old Navy (remix)
Sweater-Merona
tights--Simply Vera by Vera Wang
shoes--New York Transit
headband--Rachel Weisman

6 comments:

  1. Your photos are cracking me up today. I fully support props being used in outfit photos. :)

    Rand is the same way. He's borrowing lawschool textbooks from my friends and reading them for fun. He hasn't snagged my calc book yet, but he does have a science BS, so who knows what is coming next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love today's look....kind of a fantasy thing I suppose.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable in your back to school outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those shoes! Hubby must be an awesome engineer. If my son has a question, I'll send him your way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh, those shoes are so awesome! Great find and cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)