Monday, December 14, 2009

Purple is my friend.



I have to admit, I am loving the color purple...red has always been my signature color but for some reason I'm leaning towards purple this week. I added the black belt on purpose to give me some sort of neutral, but overall I was very happy with my look...not bad for literally trying to leave the door in 5 min.

I hope I have the same luck tomorrow...

Sweater--Gap (remix)
Cashmere tank--Isaac Mizrahi for Target (remix)
skirt--semantiks (remix)
belt-Calvin Klein (remix)
pumps--Enzo Angiouni (remix)

4 comments:

  1. Love this outfit and these colors - such a happy mix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with that skirt! I love the way you use color, I need to start wearing more colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! You look great in purple!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)