Saturday, December 19, 2009

Nice Booty




These pictures were taken at 11pm at night, so hopefully that will explain the tired look I have in my face. I have a secret crush on a brand called cake couture, my love for cashmere and Swarovski Crystals combined with fabulous sayings and designs just make me go GaGa over these.

My Mother-in-law bought me my first one a few years back and I've been buying one a year ever since. Hopefully I'll have more opportunities to wear them.

Jeans--Style&CO (remix)
Sweater--Cake Couture
shoes-Coach (remix)
Headband--Goody
Jacket--Mossimo

1 comment:

  1. I love short sleeved jackets over long sleeve shirts/sweaters! That sweater is too cute

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)