Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Mama!


Today is my mother's birthday and I bought her a blender :) Well, other things too--but she had to open the blender box to see the extra gifts I put inside the blender.

My husband says the first picture looks like I'm about to strip, but I think its wishful thinking on his part ;) Today was a good day, but I'm happy tomorrow is Friday!

Sweater dress--Banana Republic (remix)
tights--Merona Collection in teal (remix)
pumps--Michael Kors (remix)
blazer--Isaac Mizrahi for Target (remix)

* I think this is the first time everything I wore was a remix :)

3 comments:

  1. ta dum ta dum...I'll sing while you strip. (that's what friends are for ;D)

    Happy Birthday to your Mom! My Dad's was the 7th. (I'll post tomorrow about it) I think he's bumming that he hasn't seen a picture of himself on my blog in a while lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated happy birthday to your mom! It was my sister's birthday too. You look adorable in that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those patterned tights! Happy birthday to your Mom :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)