Monday, December 7, 2009

Friday & Monday




My husband loves to watch Tabatha's Salon Takeover on Bravo, however he won't watch any TV without me, so I had to sit there at watch a few episodes and was inspired with her black wardrobe. I feel black is a little to harsh on me (compared to brown) but since I was seeing a customer on Friday I decided to wear the black.

This morning I woke up to rain...I do like rain, I just wish I wasn't driving in it, but overall I wanted to show you my brown trench, since you've seen most of my colored ones.

Friday:
pants-Calvin Klein (remix)
shirt-Banana Republic
shoes--Chanel (as seen on my blog header)
earrings--Chanel

Monday:
Cashmere Sweater--Jones New York
trench--Merona
shoes--Merona (remix)
pants--Joseph A. (remix)
belt--Banana Republic (remix)
umbrella--Coach (remix)

3 comments:

  1. Looking at your trench I see I need a trench that fits. Mine is slightly too long on me. Yours fits you to proportion perfectly :)

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding me to your blog roll! I've returned the favor :)

    Great trench by the way!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)