Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tuesday & Wednesday






I recently purchased this red jersey dress from Banana Republic (I heart you BR!) I've been looking for a red dress for a long time and finally found something that was simple and comfy like my pajamas :) It sort of bubbles up on top which is a feature I'm not to fond of, but other than that its the perfect red dress IMO.

I already have visions of how I can dress up or dress down this dress and I can't wait for my man to take me out at night so I can wear it as a night dress :)

Some of my co-workers had a weight loss contest and it ended yesterday...boy, was this the wrong dress to wear--It is a wool dress and it had to weigh 2 lbs..so I was bummed I forgot about the contest and I wish I wore something lighter...but I was warm!
OHHH--the scale said I lost 4 lbs in 1 month...I was happy with that, but I didn't win...the winner lost 13 lbs...which is fantastic and she looks great!

Tuesday:

Dress-Banana Republic
Jacket-Merona Collection (remix)
scarf--Avon
boots--Reaction by Kenneth Cole (remix)

Wednesday:

Dress-Calvin Klein
tights--Merona Collection
boots--BP

3 comments:

  1. Looove both outfits! The boots from Tuesday, the dress from Wednesday, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you're wearing red too! Great minds think alike :)

    I got the red coat on spring clearance. It's really not that warm, but good if you're wearing layers and don't want the bulk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart BR too! Both dresses are fab! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)