Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mental note: bring jacket



Yesterday was much colder than I thought, and since the man in my life is at work and unable to keep me warm, I must remember to bring a jacket with me from this day forward.

I miss wearing pants, I forget how warm and comfortable they are sometimes. Ignore the funky poses, I'm trying to be creative :)

wool pants--Banana Republic *have I mentioned how much I love this store* I heart you BR!
cotton shirt--NY&CO
cashmere tank--Isaac Mizrahi for Target (remix)
wedges/shoes--Bandolino

4 comments:

  1. Great colors on you! And I LOVE BR too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your guy should work less and find more snuggle time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just discovered your blog via Kimberly's blog. I just went through a few of your posts, and it seems like you and I have similar interests - fashion and running! I just started my blog, feel free to drop by and check it out.

    Jo
    www.myfavefwords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)