Friday, December 11, 2009

Introducing my new leopard print sweater!



Back in September I bought a leopard print sweater that I wasn't to fond of and gave it away to my niece. I did end up going back to Macy's and buying the one I'm wearing today and I like it 100 times better.

I'm so happy I decided to wear it today because I really did feel cute! I'll be going out of town the first week of January, so I want to start planning my outfits now, because living out of your suit case for a week isn't fun ~ do-able...but not fun.

shirt-Banana Republic (remix)
sweater-INC international concepts
jeans--Gap (remix)
boots--New York Transit
leather trench--black rivet via Wilson Leather

5 comments:

  1. Awesome sweater...and jacket...and boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweater!! And that jacket is to die for! You have the best jacket collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fab, the sweater looks fab, I like it mixed with blue - great look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)