Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I lost my camera....ugh!!!




This photo came from my camera phone.....sadly after going to the Arizona Cardinals playoff game Sunday (BEST GAME EVER!!!!) due to overtime we missed our flight and on the way, left the camera somewhere between the stadium and the airport. UGH!!!

Been out of town because of business travel, but wanted to share a blog with you that I came across that will help all Road Warriorette's

I will probably start posting again next Monday...I'm just happy to be back home after 2 weeks of traveling :)

2 comments:

  1. Awe bummer you lost your camera. That was a great game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks! I still love that picture though :) Hope you can get another one fast yet hope your life slows down a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)