Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!




My camera finally came in and just in time for my birthday, I am very happy it did. I took so many pictures because my husband had surprise after surprise for me. Not only did he surprise me with a flower, balloon and champagne at the table but the chef came out to Thank us personally with my birthday cake. Did I mention that my original play bill was replaced with one similar but had our picture in it with a inscription.

I think I might wear this dress more often...because I've worn this dress once before and something special always seems to happen.

I do have to admit my husband was amazing yesterday. Everything I asked, everything I wanted was given to me....no questions asked...very lovely...very.

ME:
Dress-Suzi Chin for Maggie's Boutique
Shoes--Anne Michelle
Cashmere Wrap--Nordstroms
Earrings--Crislu
Sterling Silver Necklace--Gift from a friend
Turkish Diamond/Enamel Ring--Gift from Mother-in-law

Hubby:

Suit--Ermenegildo Zegna
Shirt-Etro
Shoes--Tods

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, sweetie! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so gorgeous! What an elegant outfit :)

    And Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday...looks like you had a fabulous time celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! Happy Birthday and I'm glad you had such a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday!! you look so beautiful and it sounds like u had a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! You look HOT in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh, happy birthday! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at you! All dressed up! You look amazing, adn even better, you look like you feel amazing. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)