Tuesday, July 7, 2009

vest & jeans again--Oh my!



Since I'm moving soon, I'm trying to clean out my closet, this shirt will be donated to my local thrift store (after I wash it, of course) tomorrow. I've had this shirt since 2006 and even though it's in good condition, I don't wear it enough...including today this is the 3rd time I've worn it.

Mainly because I don't know what to pair it with; and all 3 times have been with some sort of tie. Its to long and makes my legs look short, plus I tried skirts, pants (print & khaki) and the only thing I can come up with is jeans. Besides, I'm really not that sad to let it go.

satin belt (worn as a tie)-Merona
shirt-NY&Co
Shoes-Chadwicks (remix)
vest-Old Navy (remix)
jeans-Faconnable (remix)

5 comments:

  1. Love this masculine look on you (meaning the belt as a tie) It's a softer look of "doing business in a man's world" ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this look! i like how you fashioned the belt into a tie. and the red shoes are the perfect little pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look...love the pop of red from your shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your whole look! It's really pretty yet unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the vest over your flowy top!! great look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)