Wednesday, July 22, 2009

shoe inspiration


I decided to use this pallet of colors from my wedge as inspiration. This is very 'out there' for me, but I figure it was a way to spruce up my summer wardrobe.

I also want to give a product review on the scarf I purchased from Target. I purchased the scarf about 2 weeks ago on clearance for $11.00 and I regret it. The Fibers bleed, pill and shed like there was no tomorrow. My poor white waist coat turned orange by the end of the day and every single part of me had some sort of orange fiber. Worst purchase ever, I wish I could return it but I even took off all the law labels. This will be going to Goodwill this weekend!

shoes-Marc Fisher (remix)
Vest-NY&CO (remix)
shorts-Simply Vera by Vera Wang
blouse-Banana Republic
Scarf-one star by Converse

2 comments:

  1. very cute color combo! i love that white vest! this outfit really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That sucks. My new jeans turned my sandals blue in some places :/ I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)