Sunday, July 19, 2009

BBQ




This was taken after a long day of BBQing with a couple of friends I haven't seen in a while. This outfit is nothing special since I thought it was going to be a causal day, but my two lady friends always dress fabulously that I should have known, that I needed to jazz up my outfit a bit.

This first picture is of me and my two lady friends at my birthday party at the beg. of the year. They both have great personal style :-)


Shoes-Bandolino
jeans-Gap (remix)
blouse-I can't tell if it says ubist or ubt8l (its in weird writing)

5 comments:

  1. Nothing better than enjoying the day with some friends:) I think your plaid shirt was a perfect choice for a BBQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your yellow toenails with the red bandolino shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)