Thursday, July 9, 2009

short or long?





I really do love this tunic, but since I have been addicted to the tailors lately, I'm tempted to get the blouse shorten so it hits me on my hips instead of mid thigh. I think I can get more use out of this blouse if I do shorten it but I'm hesitant because A) I do like it as is. B) I only own 2 tunics so I will be down to 1 if I shorten it. C) I may regret it.

Only time will tell. Thanks for hearing my ramblings...don't forget to give me a link of your blog so I can check it out. Happy Thursday :-)


Shoes-Michael Kors
Shorts-Charter Club
tunic-NY&Co
tank-Merona (remix)
belt-Calvin Klein (remix)

5 comments:

  1. I normally think that tunics hit everyone in an awkward place and my first instinct was to say "shorten it" without even looking at the pics, but that's not very helpful, so I looked. :) And my first instinct was wrong. I really like it the length it is. It's very flattering, and it's good to have variety in your wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would keep it the length it is. Only because you mentioned you don't have any this long. I am short and am told to shorten all my dresses to knee length. While doing that may make me picture perfect, there are days I want the longer length. I say keep a variety of lengths in the closet for versatility.

    And you may want a longer length tunic to wear with leggings and boots. And with leggings one MUST cover the butt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's a third vote for keeping it long. And think of the tailoring money you'd save!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like the length that it is. I think it hits at a nice spot and is very flattering--especially with the long shorts (that's an oxymoron, right ;) underneath. I like it the way it is a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)