Thursday, July 30, 2009

Same bat channel, same bat time, same bat girl.






I have to admit--dressing this way is far easier than trying to decide what to wear every morning. I'm not very organized, so trying to lay out my clothes for the week or wake up even earlier than I am now is not going to happen (trust me, I tried)

I'm on the look out for more inspiration...so stay tuned :-)

Happy Thursday!!

Skirt-Banana Republic (remix)
jacket-Merona Collection (remix)
t-shirt-Mossimo
shoes-Fioni
earrings-amber (my hubby bought them for me and he calls it my love earrings *heart*)

7 comments:

  1. Whoa! I thought you were her for a sec ;)! I think your outfit looks great! I am trying to find inspiration too...but this hot heat isn't letting me. Can't wait for fall but I know I'll regret saying that...
    Thanks for the comment on my blog! :)
    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh! That looks identical! You're lucky you have similar items in your wardrobe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so good at WNTW-matching :) I love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loooove what not to wear... great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!! you look fantastic! i like your version better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice...another blazer i like...how many do you have?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)