Wednesday, July 29, 2009

my back up shoes.




Even though I own a ton of flats and kitten heels, I usually don't wear them because I prefer my heels, but I normally take a pair with me in my car/bag for 'just in case' (like a shoe breaking, or just needing a break from walking in heels) So I wanted to show you the pair I took with me yesterday.

2-3 years ago I worked a trade show and I saw this beautiful women in a white crisp shirt, black silk slacks and these shoes on her. She truly looked like a business women who was comfortable.
I had to stop her and ask where she got those shoes and she told me Payless.

I couldn't believe it, I was floored. She looked polished and expensive and these shoes where from Payless??? I had to see them for myself, so I went to Payless and they were on cleareance for $14.99; so I grabbed them. This is how my love for Payless started a few years back.

kitten flats-Predictions via Payless
silk blouse-Alyson Taylor
linen Capri's-Scott Taylor
heels-Bandolino (remix)

6 comments:

  1. i adore Payless. they really do have some bomb diggity shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! I love you in your glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit,everything...something i would so wear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shop both ends of the spectrum ;) Love your back up pair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! I've never bought shoes from Payless, but I'm definitely looking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)