Saturday, July 11, 2009

I have my bling




I went to work on Friday and that is what one of the girls at work said to me :"She has her bling on" I thought it was cute...I had gold shoes, a gold stripe shirt and gold accessories, so I guess you can say I was very golden.

Unfortunately on my way home, my heel broke (or shall we say I broke my heel) , so today it will be sent to the cobblers for repair. I knew these were going to go out soon (reason why I was looking for new day gold shoes) but if I fix them I'm sure they'll be fine again.

Have a great weekend :-)

Shoes-Zara
Shorts-Ann Taylor
blouse-Express Design Studio
tank-Isaac Mizrahi for Target (remix)
Jewelry-gold

5 comments:

  1. well i just love your bling!! i think i need to get a shirt like this one, with gold threads in it. it's really beautiful! and i adore those shoes. hope they come back repaired and good as new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to enlarge the picture so I could see the blingness, and--wow!--girl, you've got it goin on!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute - I hate when my shoes break and wear down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it when a favorite pair finally bites the dust. Sometimes it's so hard to find a replacement. Will the cobbler fix that heel? Some just say throw out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)