Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Multi strands of non color.






I've been wanting to wear this necklace for a long time. This necklace was inspired by Tina at T minus, T Plus --I've seen her add leather or cords to her necklaces to make it longer and I simply loved the idea.

On that same note, I thought it would be great to put some of my stone necklaces together (6 total) and I thought it came out great (Thanks Tina!) so what I did was just attached all the clasps together and 'TADA' you got 1 necklace instead of 6.


Blouse-Banana Republic
Pants-Banana Republic
Shoes-New Twist (remix)
knit vest-Max Mara
bracelets-Sterling Silver
necklaces-semi precious stones

2 comments:

  1. Love this understated, neutral look! Great re-purposing with the necklaces, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea!!....love the layered necklaces, they really pop with your neutral outfit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)