Wednesday, July 15, 2009

another copied look




This look came from the page of Lucky Magazine. Obviously I'm using what I have, but for the most part I think I did a good job copying the look (even added a blue necklace) just like the mag. I was struggling with the T-Shirt, didn't know if it looked better tucked or untucked, so I chose loosey goosey. What do you think?

T-Shirt-Marc by Marc Jacobs
shoes-Mossimo (remix)
Skirt-Banana Republic (remix)
jacket-Old Navy (remix)
necklace-Lapis (remix)
watch-Bulova

9 comments:

  1. this looks so fantastic on you!! Great job making the look your own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it untucked too. Great job on shopping your closet to come up with this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, it looks so cute!! I wanna try copying some mag looks too :) ~Kendra~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually for some reason I like the tucked version of this. I hope to take your idea of copying it and try it out but I am not very good about that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think i like it loose! i love the entire look in general. it's very summery and looks like it's comfortable too. i'm going to try to copy this somehow too. i think i can pull it off with what's in the closet maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not 'copying', it's called 'being inspired'.
    I like the T-shirt both ways, although I'm not sure about tucked in if your jacket has to come off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute!...i like it both ways too

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just got my first lucky magazine today! i can't believe i subscribed but whatever... looks like it won't be a purchase i regret :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)