Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A/C is my friend :-)




I had an early appointment today that I needed to get out of the house fast, so I opted for a dress.
Of course I should have known better that this was going to be a big mistake--I looked like a huge rectangle. I have no shape to my body, so I have to create one with my clothes, so here I go again by adding a blazer to my assemble.

Never mind the fact that it was a cool 90 degrees outside. Thank goodness for Air Conditioning because I would have suffered in 90 degree weather regardless if my A/C was working or not.
This is how much pain I will suffer for beauty and fashion :-)

Shoes-Bandolino
dress-Banana Republic
tank-Charlotte Russe
jacket-Isaac Mizrahi for Target (remix)

2 comments:

  1. i thought you looked cute! i adore the green jacket and what appears to be perfectly matching shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these colors - you look fab.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)