Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer not my favorite season




My least favorite season is summer. I'm telling you this because its hard to dress myself when summer is anywhere from 85degrees to 107 degrees. I know I shouldn't be complaining compared to Arizona or somebody who gets constant rain like Seattle, but I'm a real conservative person, so showing skin (especially during work hours) is not something I'm very comfortable with (like showing bare arms for example)

I can't wait until Fall, Winter or even Spring--the weather is much breezy and I love to layer. I have no imagination when it comes to Summer because I unable to jazz up my outfit without feeling sticky or hot which includes jewelry.

I guess I need to put my imagination on overdrive to find the inner summer cuteness in me :-)
wish me luck!

Capri- Banana Republic
Blouse-Merona
scarf-Mossimo Supply
shoes-Isaac Mizrahi for Target

5 comments:

  1. I like the pop of color with the scarf!

    I have to agree that it is not easy dressing for summer. I am in 100 dregree heat and humidity plus I am a hot natured person. Even though I am somewhat self conscious about my arms, I'm just too hot to care. My job is more on the casual side though so I can probably get away with more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't care for summer either. not because of the clothing aspect so much but it's just TOO HOT! i love your scarf and shoes here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute flats....not crazy over the summer as well...i'm a fall/winter person...cant stand the heat blah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the summer ;D And I love that pop of color with the addition of your scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm with you on the skin at work issue. I was in a meeting this morning and a co-worker looked genuinely beautiful but I thought her dress more suited to a cocktail party.
    Then, office air-conditioning can be unpredictable too.
    I end up wearing lots of cardigans; I'm hoping they look cute but fear they might be more frumpy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)